Episode 2: Wolves, Chihuahuas, and the Power of Connection
What could you learn from a chihuahua about the power of CONNECTION?
In #Episode2, we dive into the science and the significance of connection.
Discover the difference between dogs and wolves when it comes to connection - and how it impacts each species. We also take a trip to the world's largest organism... and some eye-opening communication lessons from Mother Earth.
Reflection Questions for this Week's Episode:
- In what areas of your life do you tend to be the "lone wolf"? What if you were to create a shift?
- What is YOUR support network? How do you give to it? What do you receive from your participation? What if you connect more deeply with the people in this network?
- In this episode, Mendhi challenges you to find someone to connect with through using the "What If" UP process:
- Who would you want to connect with?
- What would you share as a desire?
- What do you notice as you give and receive ideas?
Resources from #Episode2: